Thursday, January 11, 2007

Outcome: "Win"
Record: 96-6
Streak: Won 8

Summary: God damn, I had the worst attitude today, and I mean attitude in the semi-technical sense in which we were discussing it between our virtue blogs. From the moment I got up, it came out in the morning pages, it plagued me at work, and now I'm agitated because of it. It seems not to have any real cause, but then again, mood seems to be inherently erratic. The good thing was that I overcame my attitude. I just leaned on reason and the Andy Reid strategy of focusing on small, concrete tasks in a workman-like fashion, without thinking about the big picture, or what-ifs, or if I'm going to fail, etc. Andy Reid is my life coach at the moment.
Zut alors, J'ai eu la plus mauvaise attitude aujourd'hui, et je utilise le mot "attitude" en la sense demi-technique comme nouse descutions entre nos blogs des vertues.

No comments: