Thursday, April 12, 2007

I collapsed last night. The people in class started bitching about the project and chatting about non-related crap, and I joined in. It was shameful. I need to be more disciplined.
Notwithstanding, I think there was a strong contributing factor to my collapse which was outside of my control at that point. The night before I had only slept about 3 hours (I had to stay up to do homework), and I ran out of steam once I got to class. I'm going to start generating my schedules with more consideration given to my immediate state. Like, in the abstract, maybe I could expect to do 3 hours of homework tonight, but because I'm sleep deprived and I haven't had a break in a while, I'll lower that to 1 hour, I'll rest for 1 hour, and I'll go to bed an hour earlier. This is all obvious shit, but for some reason it's hard for me to consistently observe it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rocky theme music not doing it for you? Plaster your room with Philly artifacts, man.