Thursday, November 15, 2007

Score: +1
Total: 35
Work hours today: ---
Work hours for the week: ---
Days Sugar Free: 0
Sleep: 8 hours until the test is over.

Summary: I didn't have to go into work until 10, and, shamefully, I slept an extra two hours because I didn't have to get up. I intended to get up at my normal time and use my two hours to study. Oh well. Work was good--I studied for a few minutes at lunch--and at the end of the day I got to help set up a company party at Alma de Cuba. The restaurant is beautiful. I would love to go there privately some time for a drink or dinner. I was also at work late enough to see the city after dark from up in the sky scraper. It too was beautiful. Daniel Leibeskind (sp?) said that the city is the greatest creation of man. I might agree, or at least I understand the sentiment there. It was moving, actually, walking around the perimeter of the office taking in the panoramic of the city at night. Once I came home, I proof-read my application to the Nutter administration, sent it, and studied for the rest of the night. Now I'm off to bed. Tomorrow I want to finish going over the concepts and strategies in my book, as well as finish creating my flash cards, so I can start doing practice tests over the weekend. Wednesday is test day.

No comments: