Monday, January 21, 2008

Outcome: "Win"
Record: 3-0
Streak: Won 3
Items Eliminated From My Task List: 1
Items Added To My Task List: 0
Items Remaining on My Task List: 33

Summary: Reading On the Advantage and Disadvantage of History for Life last night was awesome. It was a rare instance in which thought directly translated into action. More specifically, this morning I lingered in bed, nearly falling back asleep, but then I remembered Nietzche's words, and I resolved not to be a soft, dillatente modern who abuses history. It propelled me directly out of bed and into a day packed full of activity.
I started hard-boiling eggs to eat in the morning to save time. Up until now, I had been requiring myself to eat an egg every morning for the protein content, but it took a while to fry it up and clean the pan. Now I can boil 5 eggs for the week, or however many I will require, store them in the fridge and voila...instant eggs for the week.

1 comment:

Derek said...

I tried that for a couple days once, however for some reason the same amount of eggs wasn't as filling as cooking them. Perhaps it's just a placebo effect of having warm food. I believe they have egg cookers you can put in a microwave... but I'm not sure how well they turn out.