Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Current Active Items on Task List: 50
Items Removed Today: "Check Kaplan Hours/Direct Deposit Amounts"
Items Added Today: "Reply about availability to proctor exams", "Plan NY trip", "Plan Pittsburgh Trip", "Plan Annapolis Trip", "Figure out feasibility of Israel/Argentina trip", "Research past years' IAP".

Summary: Our new sink, cabinets, and dishwasher were being installed from the morning until the mid-afternoon, during which time there wasn't any water in the apartment, so I couldn't shower, shave, make food/coffee, or get a glass of water. Not having these things emphasized how important they are--I basically felt gross without the first two and deprived without the second two.
The only significant accomplishment today was submitting my application for health care through Kaplan. I haven't had insurance in nearly 3 years, and it's good that it's finally being taken care of.
Later tonight Dan and I have plans to set up my computer for GG data collection.

Plan for tomorrow: Kaplan, exercise, meal planning, reply about availability to proctor exams, audit Kaplan class at 6pm, begin the process of investigating AIP and haircut.

No comments: