Saturday, September 30, 2006

Day 6

I like the look of that 6. I've been killing it so far this weekend. Obviously, that 6 is contingent on me not fucking up for the rest of the day. But so far I have been mainly writing, but aside from that I maintained a pleasant comportment and healthy eating. I'd say since yesterday afternoon I've logged about 15 hours of writing time. Yeah, that means I was up until 6 this morning and then got up around 11 to continue. I'm feeling good, and later I'm planning to get my grocery shopping done, clean up, and get everything set so I can be super chill tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could say Derek and I were that hard core last night (we had a programming marathon from 3PM - 2AM). But I screwed it up. My goal is to become Godfather, right? Presently I am Woltz but worse because I am not in the least successful.

I love that quote by Goethe. It provides me with a spirit similar to that of Jim Morrison's lyrics save the open-ended freedom (i.e. Goethe's implies goals are worthy whereas Morrison would say, "I just want to have my kicks before the whole shithole goes up in flames.").