Tuesday, July 03, 2007

After I posted last night, I walked home, took care of my administrative stuff, and read some French. Shamefully, I gave into my temptation to eat a pop sickle, even though I had already had my dessert for the day.
Today I walked to the GSD, paid attention during an awesome lecture, sat through a second lecture, experimented with Photoshop, worked on my cube drawings, started working on my house project for Thursday, had Indian food for dinner at a place called Ghandi on Mass Ave, stopped by the art store, picked up the latest copy of Dwell magazine, and clipped out pictures to give me ideas for my design. After posting I plan to e-mail Eva, finish my cube 2 project, possibly do some more work on the house, and then walk home and possibly finish watching Fanny.
I haven't broken any of my principles yet today. The only thing I did was hesitate and act weakly for a short time this afternoon as I was getting frustrated with my projects.

No comments: