Monday, July 02, 2007

I got in some walking on my way to class, listened carefully to a lecture on drawing, listened carefully to a lecture on perspectives, ate moderately and semi-frugally, finished my axon with good results, listened carefully during an informal pin-up/critique, completed my portion of the group assignment due tomorrow, e-mailed Eva, and learned some things on Photoshop. Before going to bed, I plan to walk back home, do 7 dive-bomber push-ups (they're an extreme version of a push-up that offers a much more comprehensive exercise), perform my nightly dental routine, and perhaps watch some of Fanny.
Shameful things: 1. being late enough to force me to take the bus. This was somewhat planned, since I allowed myself extra sleep, but still, I should have been able to make it without. 2. Taking too long at dinner--I was talking, it was pleasant, but I should have gotten back sooner 3. Not being as efficient as I could have been during the group exercise.
These are minor things.

No comments: