Monday, January 28, 2008

Items Eliminated From My Task List: 2
Items Added To My Task List: 0
Items Remaining on My Task List: 31
Hours Worked: 6
Total Hours Worked This Week: 6/60

Comments: I got up an hour late, but once I did wake up, I was on-point. I worked out with extra vigor. I've been doing a parkour sequence for my workouts. Later in the evening, I witnessed a car crash, so I waited around for the cops so I could give a statement. This took up a lot of time and was unavoidable. Things were still good. I made an awesome dinner: mushroom ravioli with warm sage and garlic butter sauce, salad, and bread.

Tomorrow's schedule is straightforward: I'm going to finish breakfast by 8:30, then I'm going to work on my Kaplan stuff either until it's time for class or I finish, and if I finish early, then I'm going to work on my Penn application.

No comments: