Friday, February 01, 2008

Items Eliminated From My Task List: 0
Items Added To My Task List: 1
Items Remaining on My Task List: 31
Hours Worked: 10
Total Hours Worked This Week: 39/60

Critique: My French work on the trolley was admirable, albeit imperfect. I find it difficult to fully focus on Septa, but at least I was actively completing my exercises, and then, once I finished, I started working on conceptual charts to relate all the different verb systems.
My transitions could have been better. I feel anxious during my transitions, and this causes me to loose effectiveness. I felt a haze of sleepiness fall over me while I was listening to my French on CD, but I fought it enough to have a quality session. My energy picked up during my Kaplan exercises, and I think those were fruitful.
Transitioning from work to leisure time was another less than ideal transition. I was so wound up from work that I was in a bad mood socially, although I overcame this. Eva and I had a wonderful dinner at Lolita's as part of Center City Restaurant Week. The difference between good food and excellent, artisan food is really worth the price.

Goals for tomorrow: A full 8 hours of sleep, healthy breakfast/start of the day, and then Kaplan preparations all day, punctuated by 30 minutes of calisthenics in the park and dinner with Eva and Laslo.

No comments: