Sunday, February 03, 2008

Items Eliminated From My Task List: 0
Items Added To My Task List: 2
Items Remaining on My Task List: 33
Hours Worked: 13
Total Hours Worked This Week: 64/60

Summary: My effort at my training was great, and I did well as a result. Next Tuesday is my last session, and though it will be challenging, I am confident. The rest of the day I worked primarily on my Penn application.
I met some other traceurs in the park today, which was cool. Apparently there's a good parkour scene here, and they have meet-ups on Saturdays.

Plan for Tomorrow: I've already exceeded my hours, and unfortunately, I'll need to work yet more tomorrow. I need to pick up some stuff at Kaplan, send in my Penn application, do dishes, and possibly shop. I'm not going to watch the Super Bowl. If the Eagles aren't in it, I don't care about it. I'm going to use that time to read, and probably finish my Nietzche essay.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hook me up with some traceuses, yo.