Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Summary of the Day:
In the morning and early afternoon I cleaned the apartment and got ready for Leslie to come. The only other thing I had a chance to do was to check my old computer, which looks fine, although the fan isn't running. I'm going to try to get the Hill-Burton application into Penn tomorrow.
Once Leslie got here, we walked around Center City, ate at Singapore, walked around the City Hall area, went up to the top of the Club Quarters building to see the view from the balcony, chilled in Rittenhouse Square for a bit, and then came home. Singapore was awesome--it was a good decision to go there. We got orange beef and General Tso's chicken, which are both reliable Singapore classics. The orange beef was good, but the GT chicken was awesome. I think it gave Derek's Human Beef a run for its money.

Plan for tomorrow:
Breakfast, then bike around Center City and UC, drop off Hill-Burton app, hang out at Green Line café for a bit and do some work, and then ride back into Center City and get Gianna's cheesesteaks for dinner. At some point I want to finish making her a reference list of places (I got the map done), and we also need to get some groceries.

No comments: