Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I saw Radiohead tonight, which was great. Here's the set list: http://www.ateaseweb.com/2008/08/13/radiohead-live-in-camden-nj-live-report/ . I was pleased with the song selection overall. They played two of my favorite songs from Hail to the Thief (There There and Where I End and You Begin), and the version of the Gloaming they did was awesome. I was shouting for them to play Polyethylene but no luck with that one.
As much as I expected the show to be good, I didn't expect the ferry ride to be such a pleasure. The Camden waterfront is actually pretty nice, and at night, hanging out by the water and looking at Philadelphia, everything was lovely. It would make for a romantic night to take the ferry over for a show, hang out in the park, and then take the ferry back.

No comments: