Saturday, January 21, 2006

Transgressions: 2
Effectiveness: Advancing

Today was triumphant. My theory was correct, at least for today, and at least for my temperment. That's cool if you can do it some other way Dan, but I think I've stumbled upon a much better system for myself. My transgressions were kept to a very low minimum, with the transgression of justice being very mild. Tranquility is something that I think I will only stop violating once I have more stability in my routine and system. Until then, I am naturally anxious about how things will turn out.
About my effiectiveness: I went for an intense, 1 hour run this evening, and I wrote 4 good pages in my novel. These were the goals that I set for myself, and they were accomplished in the manner that I had planned. I also started the process of transferring money to allow for the purchase of a car. Oh yeah, and I set up a system in the house to prevent people from eating ingredients for future meals by accident. Today I more than made up for yesterday. Am I violating humility with the tone of this post? If so I'll go and add another mark.
Yeah Kyle, that was me that posted about Gordo's. I lived in San Francisco for a summer and spent about a month there at various times prior to that. It's definitely my favorite city on the west coast, and I plan to visit often when I have a stable financial situation. My girlfriend grew up in SF, and she loves it. We lived on 6th Ave right past Kirkham, about 6 blocks from Gordos. I'd cop those bean and cheese super burritos like nothing else. We went to Greens once and that was awesome...Tart to Tart was another favorite. Shit dude, there are so many awesome places, I'm not even going to get into that.

No comments: