Thursday, December 14, 2006

All right, I want to raise the ante here--bring up the intensity. From now on, starting after I post, only an effort worthy of a 5 will result in a win. Here are some specific things that must happen: I must follow my policies 100% throughout the day, both the major and minor ones. So if I get into bed a minute late, automatic loss. I must follow my schedule 100%. I must make a schedule to begin with, otherwise, automatic loss. And as always, I can change things, both long-term on the policy level, but also momentarily to make exceptions and adjustments, but it must be done as a rational, calm contemplation. If I change something or momentarily take exception to something with only a half-thought out reason, or an emotionally driven one, automatic loss. I need to hold myself to the highest standards.

No comments: