Saturday, January 27, 2007

Outcome: "Win"
Record: 110-8
Streak: Won 3

Summary: I came online looking for updates of peoples' shit, and there was nothing. What happened to your quest for the perfect week Dan? Today was workman-like. Nothing special. The shitty thing was how long it took me to get to the point where I could start reading, which is right after I'm done this post. But the important thing is that once again I freed up my Sunday so I will chillax hardcore all day tomorrow.
In my morning pages I had an outpouring of inspiration concerning scheduling. First of all, I'm going to cut down my weekly AW exercise time. I'm going to do 45 minutes on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, but Saturday's will be mainly preparing for the following week (only two weeks left of the official program!). Actually, let me back up a little bit. Ah fuck it, this isn't that interesting to anyone else. I want to read. I'll write more tomorrow.

No comments: