Thursday, March 27, 2008

Items on Task List: 29

Comments: I got up later than I wanted to, around 9am. However, once I got up, I was productive. I ate a solid breakfast then started rehearsing my Kaplan lesson. Around 2 I walked over to the Penn Center and picked up my class packet, went over to my class location on the Penn campus, continued rehearsing, met Eva for a snack and coffee, taught my class, and came home to check e-mail and get ready for bed.
Tonight was my first real class. It was fun but tiring. I went a little overtime, but part of that was because the room scheduling was messed up, and we couldn't start on time. It would be great to get to the point where I know the material so well that I can just get up and teach and not worry about rehearsing or prepping. But it went well overall.

Plan for Tomorrow: First of all, I want to get up earlier, more like 8am. Next, I want to prepare a list of questions to ask my contact at the planning firm, and write thank you letters after it's over. Tomorrow I have a phone interview scheduled to get advice about grad school and the planning field in general. After that's over, I will work on Kaplan until about 4, at which time I will work out, and then help Eva with dinner. In the evening I will do a little bit of French, confirm my tax rebates, and research a dentist.

No comments: