Saturday, March 29, 2008

Items Removed From Task List: 1 "Write Thank You Letter to Pat Burland"
Items Added To Task List: 0
Items Transferred To Inactive: 1 "Novel"
Items on Task List: 27

Comments: I have been distinguishing between active and inactive tasks for a while now. Active tasks are ones that I could realistically accomplish in short order or longer ones that I am actively working on. Inactive comprises the ones that I'm not working on.
I didn't get up early today, I don't know why. I got up at 10, meaning I got 10 hours of sleep. Sleep is a mystery to me. It's true that I was in short-term sleep debt from earlier this week, so maybe I'm making up for it now. I want to have a week or two when I eat well, exercise, and try to get 8 hours of sleep per night and see if I can maintain that and not feel tired during the day. So tonight, when I go to bed, I'll set my alarm for 8.5 hours from that point (remember, my 1/2 hour buffer time for the time it actually takes to fall asleep).
I had my phone conversation, and though it was productive overall, I felt like I was speaking awkwardly. Yesterday in class I felt like I was eloquent and that the words were flowing, but this morning I was a bumbling idiot.
I worked on Kaplan for a while, but not as much as I would have liked to. At 4 I exercised, and afterwards I helped Eva get ready for dinner, and that was great. I also worked on French a little and looked into my tax rebate. I'll need to check back in a few days to confirm that they went through. Finally, I spent a little bit of time on the dentist thing, but I'll need to return to that next week.

Plan for Tomorrow: Exercise, clean up, French, and Kaplan, if there's any time left over (which they probably won't be). At 1 or a little before, I need to head over to 30th Street Station, where I'll take the R7 to meet Raffe, and from there we'll head up to New York for his friend's party.

No comments: