Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I prepared for my class, biked to Temple, taught my class, biked back, did some pushups upon returning, ate dinner, posted my PDA on ebay for sale, filled out more forms for my loans, figured out some practical stuff, and responded to my e-mails.
I can't say strongly enough how much I'm enjoying my Charlie Parker CD. I remember someone once said in Senior Math Tutorial, "How did Einstein see it this way? What could have possibly lead him to envision the universe in such a fashion?", to which another student responded, "who knows--where do the notes come from that Charlie Parker plays? They're completely inconceivable". Yeah, so anyway, since then I've wanted to listen to more Charlie Parker, and I'm glad that I have.
It's hot in herr these days. No air conditioning or fan in my living room. I guess I could get a fan, but I feel like it's a waste of money for such little time remaining.
Eva's sister didn't end up coming here because her flight was delayed, so the stuff is still in the apartment. I'm not worried about it, just so long as I don't have to do something with it when it's time for me to move.
Tomorrow I'm proctoring at night, but other than that I have the day free. I might invite Lizzie over for coffee if I talk to her again. Otherwise I want to work on my loans, get my other items for sale up on the internet, and if possible, spend some time working on my pre-work.

No comments: