Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Today's Score: 1
Total Score: 4

Total score 4 because last night I shamefully woke up, and while I was still half-asleep, I walked into the kitchen and just started eating chips and tasty kakes and drinking sodas and shit. I don't know why--I wasn't even fully conscious, but I gave myself a -1 anyway.
Today was good. I worked, exercised, and then prepared with a dinner for my dad. I basically wanted to put his mind at ease because he seems to worry so much about me failing at life. The conversation seemed to go well, and I'm happy with our dinner. That lasted all night though (we went to Sahara in Center City), so now I'm getting ready to go to bed. Tomorrow I should get back in on French, writing, and start some programming (I did read some stuff online relating to the project, and I read about 15 pages of Crime and Punishment).

No comments: