Thursday, August 17, 2006

Today's Score: 1
Total Score: 7

Here's the deal with the scoring--it's like the 1-5 system, but I make 3=0 and count the bottom two numbers as a regression and the top two numbers as an advancement. I did this because I wanted a sense of overall motion over time. It's imprecise, yes, and I thought about perhaps rating myself in a variety of different categories, like +1 book, +1 French, -1 physical fitness, -1 finances, etc. That will take too much time. This is like 5 minute cheerleading at the end of the day and I want to keep it simple. On with my point...
4 hours working, took a break from intense physical exercise and instead took a refreshing walk in the park, wrote for 1 hour, managed some finances, practiced php for 1/2 hour, French for 1/2 hour, Crime and Punishment here and there, probably 25 minutes total, and watched the Eagles. Good job 1st stringers, terrible job back-ups.

No comments: