Saturday, August 19, 2006

Yesterday's Score: -1
Total Score: 6

Hmmm...I worked, studied php for 1/2 hour, studied French for 1/2 hour, read a fair amount of Crime and Punishment, and did a furious workout. So far so good (had this been all, and had I wrote, definitely a 1 or 2 day). However, I didn't write, which I'm very pissed at myself about, and the other thing, which was huge--I basically said fuck it later on in the evening when I should have been writing, and I went out, got some tastykakes and wawa crap and watched the Phillies game. I'm rationalizing this by saying that I know I'm going back to Maryland next week and I'm trying to squeeze in as much Philly fun as I can before I leave. One thing that gives me hope is that I actually let myself say fuck it. Normally when I do that I can't help it, but this time I actually agreed to just have fun. Maybe this means the system I've been using still works...who knows, whatever, I'm talking garbage right now. Today isn't looking totally inspired either, so I'm expecting not a great score later today as well.

No comments: