Sunday, August 13, 2006

Today's score: 1
Yesterday's score: 1
Total score: 4

Yesterday Dan and I spent the entire day in Center City. We checked out some of the sites in Independence National Historical Park. I also learned some programming and discussed possible projects. Later in the evening, when I got home, I did a French lesson and went to bed. Today I worked for an hour, wrote for an hour and a half, ran some errands, cleaned up my computer, did a lesson in French, and after writing this I'm going to read Crime and Punishment until I go to bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Every time we go to Philly it is memorable. Yo, Chris, you definitely conquered programming in less than 3 hours. From this point on I believe you can exponentially improve the more you program. Here is a link to Chris's program that he wrote in something like 30 minutes:
http://66.221.141.149/chris/