Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Undisciplined Day

I started strong today. I studied French, exercised even though it was hot as hell outside, and spent a long time taking notes from Parachute. I'm close to having a comprehensive gameplan now for the job search and I'm excited to get it fully underway.
The breech came when I started eating water ice around 5:30. It was a glorious treat, I was so glad to have it since the day was so hot. The problem was that I didn't eat moderately, as I intended to. The other thing was that I sat down to eat it in the living room, and half-way through, my sister came in and turned on the tv, which mesmerized me and made me sit there staring. I hate the television. Later I went to Pinnochios and Wawa and watched Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. Drugs are such a fuck. I'll read Anna K for a bit tonight, and I've already set my alarm for 7 so I'll get up early and have an awesome day. The last three days have actually been pretty good--net result was definitely positive--but I'm still falling short of my goal. Tomorrow I want to notch my first victory.

Disciplined Days: 0
Undisciplined Days: 3

No comments: