Saturday, August 11, 2007

Undisciplined Day

I'll keep piling these up, but I'll prevail eventually. I actually disqualified myself right away since I slept through my alarm. When I got up I was depressed that I had an immediate disqualification so I sat on the internet and ate a tastykake. I quickly snapped out of that, showered, brushed my teeth, and ate a very nutritious breakfast. Then I wrote up interview questions for the research phase of my job search, made 2 phone calls, wrote 2 e-mails, talked to one person for a long time, walked to Media, got my hair cut, got groceries, and set up a new checking account. In the evening I hung out with Dan at Borders and Dunkin Donuts. There was some productivity occurring there, mainly reading How To Read A Book and talking about Project X.

Undisciplined Days: 5
Disciplined Days: 0

No comments: