Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Score: +1
Total: 40
Work hours today: ---
Work hours for the week: ---
Days Sugar Free: 4
Sleep: 8 hours until the test is over.

Comments: I had a late start this morning, so I didn't get to eat a full breakfast. I think the change that occurred on Sunday in diet and intensity of activities made me overly tired. I expect that to balance out.
At lunch I ate somewhat immoderately and didn't study vocab, which were bad, but I relaxed and did physical work later in the day, so it wasn't a total loss. I studied well when I got home, ate a good dinner, went a little overboard on the dessert, and then took care of the remaining practical stuff that needed to happen before the Berkeley App is due. The big thing was coming up with the latest budget. Things are better than I expected, even with the reduced income this month and increased expenses (in certain categories).
Unfortunately, I'm already late going to bed, so it's likely that I'll be late getting up, which may mean another insufficient breakfast. I'll try to make it happen, but it's much harder with limited sleep. After work I want to study more and work on the Berkeley application.

No comments: