Thursday, November 29, 2007

Score: +1
Total: 42
Work hours today: ---
Work hours for the week: ---
Days Sugar Free: 0
Sleep: 8 hours until the test is over.

Comments: Even though it's not required of applicants to Berkeley's Master City Planning program, I was thinking that I might send them a design portfolio, as a supplement to the rest of my application. The problem is that they only accept hard-copy portfolios, and I never learned how to make those. I don't really know how to make digital ones either, but at least I figured that I could put images on a disc and send them that. Anyway, I have exactly 1 day to a) figure out how to make a hard-copy portfolio, and b) make it. It's not a big deal if I don't make one, since they don't even ask for it, so I might not do it. There's also the issue of expense. I'll figure something out.
I got a 1440 on today's practice test, which, at this point, is totally fine. I was shooting for a 1600, but now I just want to get something respectable.

No comments: