Thursday, February 21, 2008

Items Added to Task List: 1--"Temple Info Sheet"
Items Removed from Task List: 0
Items Remaining: 39

Comments: I got up late. I need to treat my own schedules as seriously as if they involved others or as if my job depended on it. Tomorrow I am determined to get up promptly. At least I stayed up late reading What is the What, so I didn't waste my time.
My work-out was furious and excellent today. I did some parkour tricks between my apartment and park and back. Dinner at La Fontana Della Citta was glorious. Now I'm going to work on my HTRAB sheets for a bit.

Plan for tomorrow: Work from 9-5, exercise from 5-5:30, work a bit more on Kaplan after exercising, eat dinner, and then after dinner to clean the bathroom, and knock out several of my small items on the to-do list.

No comments: